Friday, May 30, 2008

"The Family of Little Feet"

~~Write about the impact your image has on you as a teen. (E. Evans


well people that really don't know me would always say that I'm coincided but I'm not.when that person eventually gets to know me they would say that I'm a nice person. I think that no one should judge any one cause no one is perfect so how could you judge someone when your not no better than the next person. For example if i was to say Mr. Latman talks funny I'm not in the right to say that cause I'm not perfect also he probably feels the same way about me.

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

You make some good points, but some of us must evaluate (judge) others (our students) on their behavior and performance.

Your grandmother asked me to give you some extra credit. Go to the following web site and find the extra credit for The House on Mango Street.