Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gil's Furniture Bought and Sold

Write about a time you wanted something you couldn't have. (A. Gomez/A


I had wanted a dog butI couldn't have it.Even though I couldn't have cause my grandad was allergic to it i still wanted it. Sometimes I have to realize that in life you don't get every thing you want.Life will bring things to you that you may or may not be able to get .But you will have to realize life stills goes on and that's how I had to think when I had wanted my dog.

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

Today is May 27. This entry is from May 7, which is 20 days ago. You haven't written anything for 20days. That's not acceptable and is contrary to what we agreed upon. Apparently, your word doesn't mean very much. I think you can return to answering the questions I provide the class.